Monday, November 21, 2005

Where to find me.

I've set up this blog to redirect you in your efforts to find me...

If you're looking to read just about my knitting/crocheting, you can find me as "yarnharpy" on LiveJournal:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/yarnharpy
(Semi-regularly updated)

If you're looking for a general blog where I write often and about anything, you can find me as "jmpaolilli" on LiveJournal:
http://jmpaolilli.livejournal.com
(Very regularly updated, but many posts are "friends-only" filtered, requiring you to have a LJ account and be put on my filter, which I will gladly do if you drop me a line.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Geek+Nerd said...

Jena - thank you for your kind comment on my blog! I so know what you mean about teaching. For the past two years I taught dance six days a week, but still I wasn't dancing for myself. It's just different. I'm glad to hear that you're playing for yourself, even if it's just a few minutes. Good luck with your engagement! Stop by again!

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home